Onyx Production House Error

P

pmkprog

I am trying to set up a back up station to run my rip software. I have the recommended scsi card to connect to the printer. When the production house software opens I get an error 11 when trying to connect to that printer.
Any ideas what this error is and how to fix it? The computer sees the card and the production house updates are current for version 7.1.0.4

Sorry, I cant really help on your problem right now but Onyx production house is up to v7.3.2.
More Info would be nice, What system, Windows Server ?
What printer are you trying to connect ?

Just a shot in the dark, Do you have the dongle attached when you are trying to connect?
Do you have an antivirus installed? Onyx says that error 11 may be caused by the antivirus eating files or affecting the app.

You can also sign up for the ONYX Support Web Portal on the Onyx main site.
Hope that helps. Btw, 7.3.2 is much better then 7.1, not perfect but better. Some of the other errors might be fixed.

Had two different driver options within the Windows driver update and selected the other one this time.
Then I had to restart both machines and all is good except I forgot to copy the profiles for that printer from the other computer.
All is good now, thanks for responding.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back