Pantone Color of the Year 2024

SheetSqueezer

The Pantone 2024 Color of the Year is …. Pantone 13-1023 Peach Fuzz

I’m not sure what Pantone book would have this color as I’ve never seen it before, but I’m sure there’s a formula and swatch for it somewhere.

Pantone.com

IMG_0508.jpeg

IMG_0507.jpeg

Last edited:
You can find the formula and swatch for this color in the Pantone Formula Guide, specifically in the Pantone Solid Coated or Pantone Solid Uncoated book.

You can find the formula and swatch for this color in the Pantone Formula Guide, specifically in the Pantone Solid Coated or Pantone Solid Uncoated book.
Please see https://www.pantone.com/color-systems/for-textiles, FAQ #2, which states(with adjustment to reflect Peach Fuzz):

Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors’ numbering system enables precise accuracy on a global scale. Each color
has a unique location in the System’s color space, which allows the space to be precisely defined. A six-digit
number assigned to each color defines that location:
  • The first pair (13) refers to the lightness or darkness of the color.
  • The second pair (10) specifies the hue – yellow, red, blue, green.
  • The third pair of numbers (23) describes the chroma level of the color.

Using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Number, any color can be selected and
communicated anywhere in the world.

Please see https://www.pantone.com/color-systems/for-textiles, FAQ #2, which states(with adjustment to reflect Peach Fuzz):

Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors’ numbering system enables precise accuracy on a global scale. Each color
has a unique location in the System’s color space, which allows the space to be precisely defined. A six-digit
number assigned to each color defines that location:
  • The first pair (13) refers to the lightness or darkness of the color.
  • The second pair (10) specifies the hue – yellow, red, blue, green.
  • The third pair of numbers (23) describes the chroma level of the color.

Using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Number, any color can be selected and
communicated anywhere in the world.
That does nothing to help anyone mix the ink that will be used to print with, or what the Lab values for that color are. We are printing, not dyeing textiles @bteifeld ...

That does nothing to help anyone mix the ink that will be used to print with, or what the Lab values for that color are. We are printing, not dyeing textiles @bteifeld ...
I'm sorry, I should instead have mentioned that Pantone Connect is the current monthly rental service by which to obtain the L*a*b* value. As of this year, Pantone stopped a recent practice of releasing the L*a*b* value for the color of the year.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back