PDF joboptions

jens

Hello,

I have made special PDF joboptions for my clients.
But know i want to check that my joboptions are used.
How can i see this ? I can check with acrobat preflight but can i put some info into my joboptions so i can check this with my preflight ?

You can't. The information regarding what settings were used is not stored in the PDF. But you can discern the info to a certain degree by analyzing the PDF by preflighting it.

Hello,

I have made special PDF joboptions for my clients.
But know i want to check that my joboptions are used.
How can i see this ? I can check with acrobat preflight but can i put some info into my joboptions so i can check this with my preflight ?

No you can't, but take a look at Instant PDF. This tool allows you to create a queue with all your job related settings (job options, print settings, PS drivers, etc.) included. If you customer(s) would use Instant PDF you can tell them to use the queue you have created and provide you a PDF file made with your PDF settings.

Cheers,
Bert

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back