PDF Spread Automation

MKZ

Hi-Checking to see if anyone is using Asura, Amendo or Acrobat for merging two PDF spreads (split form a newspaper double truck size) back into a single PDF size. I am not looking to merge two or more PDF files into one doc with multiple pages. Have customer who sometimes has a situation where they need to submit 2 doubles but the printers pair needs to be swapped around. I know Asura can crop and split PDF files, but looking to piece them back together without manual intervention using InDesign. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi-Checking to see if anyone is using Asura, Amendo or Acrobat for merging two PDF spreads (split form a newspaper double truck size) back into a single PDF size. I am not looking to merge two or more PDF files into one doc with multiple pages. Have customer who sometimes has a situation where they need to submit 2 doubles but the printers pair needs to be swapped around. I know Asura can crop and split PDF files, but looking to piece them back together without manual intervention using InDesign. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Have you looked here?
Sometimes a different tool is what you need.
Not affiliated. YMMV.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back