Performance reduced Laser Lotem 800

KROMATICO

Hello, today happened to me a serious problem, my Lotem 800 tells me that four laser "non-working" and performance will be reduced. Is there a way to reset or check if the diodes are broken? They told me arrange it cost 1.400,00 euro each (excluding surgery), but these are the prices? I seem too high!

Did you clean the lens protector and reset diodes?
In Laser group hit "reset diodes" and do a calibration for 50mw, then try a calibration for the power listed in res/int table that you use.
If diodes are failing calibration at the requested power, find the highest value that passes consistently. Reset diodes after each failure.
You can reduce the exposure power to the value that passes calibration. Reduce the drum speed accordingly in the same proportion.
The light detector position can also be adjusted +/-2mm in registry.
After all these steps, if the power needs to be reduced more than 10-15%, the diode needs to be replaced.
You can choose to splice a diode close to end in place of the bad one to only reduce the imaging speed slightly if you don't want to pay for a new one.

I turned on the Lotem 800 and again tells me the same diode, how do I attach the diodes neighbors? To make a plate 370x510 takes about 25 minutes!

what are the laser no shows fail... like laser 1 or 5 or 10 or 20 like that u can swap those lasers and continue production with normal speed

u can run the machine starts from 0-32 which gives 75% speed otherwise change the LDD carrd from 47,46 to 33 & 36 sometime it works.. if u try this way ur machine can works from 0-45..

try ur luck

hi if the lens is clean light dedector is clean even you calibrate the all diodes and you get same diode failure

you should replace the diode with new one.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back