Ph7760 false imaging unit fault

The machine was working fine and the next minute the problem started. I think, according to the user, a job was sent to it but when it was taking too long to print, he tried to delete the job and recycle machine power...the fault came up on switching it back on.
I've tried to do stuffs like NVRAM restore/resset; tech fault resset, but no success. Any further assistance will be appreciated, thanks.

Try turning off the machine when the imaging units are sitting half out of the machine. Then while the machine is off, put the imaging units back in place and close the cover. Power-up the machine and it should work fine. I've also done this with a 7750 when the imaging units have reached close to 0% and when turned on the percentage has increased to >10%.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back