Pharmaceutical instruction leaflets folding

anouarsurvive

Hello,
I'm looking for a Pharmaceutical instruction leaflets folding Machine.
But I don't know which machine available in the market.
Which trend?
does somebody own a machine for this kind of job?
NB: welcome for any offer.

Hello,
I'm looking for a Pharmaceutical instruction leaflets folding Machine.
But I don't know which machine available in the market.
Which trend?
does somebody own a machine for this kind of job?
NB: welcome for any offer.

There are many brands on the market.
How many folds do you want to make and what is the smallest size you want to fold?

not a cheap machine, and you need an operator that is skilled & experienced with this equipment. hope you have a lot of volume planned on this folder.

not a cheap machine, and you need an operator that is skilled & experienced with this equipment. hope you have a lot of volume planned on this folder.
doesn't matter.
I'm doing this kind of job with a stahl TI36.
I need another one which is made specially for this kind of folding.

You should also look at Standard Horizon AF-406A

You should also look at Standard Horizon AF-406A

You might also look at the Standard Horizon AF-406A folder, designed for small-format pharma folding:
- Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation

This folder has not been on the market as long as some others, but it does offer full automation that pays-off in reduced set-up time and the ability to run with a less experienced operator. The extensive Standard Horizon folder line has been growing market share in all segments, largely on the strength of their intelligent automation which results in labor-savings.

Full disclosure: I work for Standard Finishing Systems.

The AF-406 looks like a nice small-format folder, but it is not a pharmaceutical folder. These are two totally different machines.

To the OP: You should contact the companies in this thread, along with finished samples of what you wish to perform on the folder. In this arena, experience is key. Setups take days instead of minutes due to the sheer number of variables - be it the material being folded, the environment, or the fold to be performed.

I'm back with some question.
I have a Stahl Ti36.
I found some interessting tools on tehnifold.com. the idea is to put the Slitting kit (trimming kit) in the output of the machine.
so after folding the sheet wil be cut in the output.
what do you think about that?

I'm back with some question.
I have a Stahl Ti36.
I found some interessting tools on tehnifold.com. the idea is to put the Slitting kit (trimming kit) in the output of the machine.
so after folding the sheet wil be cut in the output.
what do you think about that?

Happens everyday in the bindery. It can have a bunch of variables to get this answered. What are cusomter expectation, shop expectations, operator experience, substrate, and what exactly you are producing as well as quantity. I have never seen a product after getting trimmed by Technifold but if you want to see a sample send them some product and they will test if for you and let you make a decision. As for quality compared to a flat bed, lets just say that I would like to see after some use.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back