Photo Book machine?

kristianeyman

Hello,

i am looking at adding photo books to my existing services of digital and offset printing. i have only found two systems that look to be of any quality. Fastbind and Fastback. Is there anyone using either of these systems? if so would you reccomend or not? It seems to me that the Fastbind is much more of a usable system, but what do i know? thanks, k

There's quite a few. Are you targeting low, middle, high end photo books ?
Uni-Bind, ChannelBind, ODM come to mind first, but I'm sure others will chime in.

There's a lot of photo book systems available.There's the Powis photo book series (Studio Binding system,Photobook Work Cell and PhotoPress System), Lucidiom's EQ-9800; Xerox Phaser 7760 for duplex printing of photo books;the Xerox iGen3, DocuColor 240 and DocuColor 250 series among others.

Just do a little bit of research and check out their reviews. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Hi, you can use the album make machine, it is easy to make the album book, DSCF2326.JPG

aslo can use this make the hard cover.

for more information, pls send me mail to: [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back