Photoelectric eye that tells the press has an early sheet

LKCSMO43

Hello all,

I have 3 older Heidelberg MO's that all have severely cracked lenses on the light switches that tell the press a sheet is in or if the sheet is early. One of the presses won't feed at all, it just constantly says there is an early sheet. My questions are: How often do those sensors give out and need to be replaced? When replacing what is the best method to setting the new sensor to get it in the right position? If the sensor isn't bad, whats the best method of determining if I need to replace the boxes or amplifiers that relay the info from the eye to the press?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan.

Good evenning Sir:
Hi hope you are well
I believe that you are using the sheet arrival indicator BAA monitors that temporal arrival
of the sheet using BAE(Sheet alignment electronic) reflex light sensor
Uses two answering switches and segments disks each determine the answering point
of the BAA.
In short you have 3 situations: 1) Bad sensors you must test 2) The amplifier inside Faulty 3) Adjustment of the system
Need the instruction for to do it, maybe you have his schematic diagrams,etc
However I strong recommend you:look for loose wiring+dirty+ink or oil in the sensor, connector of amplifier loose, dirty , oil
or ink,+open wires Use the DMM(digital multimeter) and of ocurse use the common sense and electronic cleaner for computer in any Electronic Store.
Reheating the board for colder joint or dry joint with Reheating unit for Cells.
Please do not hesistate to contact me, if you
have doubt for troubleshooting the system
Regards
[email protected]

I got the problem sorted out. It was a bad sheet alignment switch. We installed a new one, and now are capable of running the press maxed out.

Thanks!
Ryan.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back