Plate Sales

gordo

326%20Plate%20Sales_zpsakkvamqq.jpg

Please don't forget to bring one XL, one L and a M size T-Shirt for me next time you come.

I have been pestered for years with plate sales reps. To put a stop to the nonsense I show a few samples of our printed jobs. First question can your plates print better than this. Second question what is the cost per unit. Third question what is in inventory. Fourth question if you run low on inventory what is the lead time for replenishment. In 40 years I have changed plate vendors 3 times. The reason for change each time was product will no longer be available.

Not bribery but in some pressrooms people expect to have some gifts from sales persons.
There are some people in procurement and on other decision making posts that openly ask for bribes. :eek:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back