Plate size (in the Y direction) is longer than the set value.

maac

We can not get a handle on this error. The Agfa tech's have been out many times for this ongoing problem and it comes and goes for 5 months now. As you know the tolerance is 1.5 mm or so.(+and or-) measurement to the plate size and it work for a while then the error will come back. They have changed multiple sensors and did not fix the problem as of yet. We have 3 plate sizes Azura TU (1) 745x605 30mm (2) 525x459 15mm (3) 335x485 15mm #2 and 3 are ok but #1 is the one that comes up with the (Y direction) With the plate size on #1 along the lead edge there is a rainbow effect that we think may interfere with the sensor that measures the length of the plate. As you know this needs to be clear and clean, and with know interference of the rainbow we think.
I could used some help with this.

Thanks
Michael

Avalon N4-14S 07430 ERROR 2015/1/6 13:01, 005115, Init

ERROR 2015/1/23 11:30, 00A115

Plate size is incorrect

Plate size (in the Y direction) is longer than the set value.

I am going to close this out I should have put this in the (Screen) Forum.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back