Plike paper in a Xerox Primelink C9065

I'm at a loss. I have been using black Plike paper with metallic printing in my Primelink C9065 for over two years now.

Is it the best paper for the job? No it's got a bit of a static cling issue but I've made it work. The print quality and paper texture is worth it. And my entire business is centered around the prints I do on this specific paper.

Two weeks ago my BTR needed to be replaced. Service call comes and goes. I go on as usual printing in regular toners and 32lb paper.
Yesterday I need to swap inks and start my next batch using specialty toners and Plike paper and my plike paper will not move past the BTR.

Every other media type moves past the BTR. Even another weight of black paper was fine. But the Plike paper I need to use is all of a sudden not working.

I've checked with the manufacturer... Adjusted humidity levels... Service replaced the BTR a second time.... nothing seems to work.

Any ideas? Service guy says its my media but seeing as how it worked for so long before, I can't see how that can be.

HELP! Please and thank you!

is it jamming because of static? Maybe fan the paper more than you would normally before putting it in the tray?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back