Plockmatic 350 Cover Feeder not working

We recently purchased a Plockmatic 350 with a cover feeder & we can't get the feeder to work. We have checked & confirmed all sensors & motors are working.
As soon are we setup the cover feeder and push the green check mark it reports paper misfeed " Area B4: CF-204, Clear Misfeed". We have 2 cover feeder units
and neither one works. We also replaced the the middle ic board on the back of the machine, no joy. I have determined the problem is that the feeder doesn't
advance a sheet into the feeding position when the green check is pushed which triggers the misfeed error report. I just can't figure out what is responsible for
advancing a cover sheet into the feeding position. Can anyone give me some advice?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back