Pms 7408

Can someone give me the Process build formula for PMS 7408. Our process build book doesnt have 7408. We are ordering a newer one, but in the mean time can someone look it up for me? Thanks a lot guys.

thanks a ton!

well now that i look at it, that is the build that Illustrator gives. Is this the same as the book value? Because the book value for 2758 is 100c 76m 0y 38k but the Illustrator values are 100c 80m 0y 26k and that doesnt look the same. Can someone confirm that this is the BOOK value? thank you for your help.

Last edited:
thanks man!

anyone else find it odd that the color books give one value and the Adobe Programs give a different value?

Last edited:
Pantone I believe redid book values a few years back, so depending on how old your books are you might be looking at old values.

I've got a newer book (2007), and the Illustrator conversions are off by almost 10% in some cases. I also have the Art Directors Toolkit for this purpose, and I've learned not to trust this either. I'm not sure if I have a setting wrong in Illustrator or what but I always go by the PANTONE book for my conversions.
Oh, and I'm sure it's too late but my Color Bridge book shows 7408 as 30M and 99Y. Not that big of a deal, but it is different.

yeah this doesnt make sense to me. we ended up callin one of our ink manuf. and got their values. they gave us the 30m and 99y so thats what we used, got new books on the way. boggles my mind that they values dont match

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back