Polar Mohr 76 Problems

Horst

We have a Mohr 76 EM that is showing error code 92. I haven't had much luck finding a manual online and thought perhaps this forum may be a resource. Does anyone have any advise, error code explanation, manual or otherwise. Thanks.

We have a Mohr 76 Em but alas, no manual. I looked in the manuals on our larger cutters but they don't list the error codes. I found some info on a different forum. Same error code and someone thought it was that the knife didn't travel all the way back up. You would need to power down and re-adjust your knife to full up position.

Sorry I coudln't be of more help.

Greg

for 92 error check the safty bolt solinoed for mechanical stiffness or check the
monitor switches for the safty bolt bar

and if any body he need any help on these machine i am ready

Polar 76 Em error code 92

How error code 92 can co past ?
Today our cutter this code come ?
Is it possible that BRAKE is poor, machine not stop up station ?

Can brake easy correct ?

When we try cut it seem that knife co past up station and then it stopped and come error code 92 ?
Then we try lift knife up position and after it it do again, but only a few time. Very easy and many time error come again and again ?

What it best do ? Can someone tell me simply language because my englis is not very good ?
Best regards from Finland
Mauri

Error 92

Error 92

I check safety bolt but it seems ok.
Knife seem come too much down ? It is not stop up position`

Can it is possible that brake is poor ?

Can anyone know ?

hi mauri
what i under stand from u that the knife is not stop on top postion so
u need to cheack the micro switches for the knife postion(u can find it on the gear box )mostly need to be adjest, and also cheack the bracke and clutch pads if there is any oil in between it , if there is u need to clean it and the air gap it should be 0.2 mm to 0.4 mm for the clutch and the bracke pads.

Yes. knife not stop up position, it come perhaps 1-2 cm down side and so come error 92 code and machine stop!
Thank you very much advice. Tomorrow we try look and do what you advice.

Today when we try cutting it, one time can cut and again come error 92, and again when we move knife up position can cut one time. It had very much problems.
Paper cutting machine is very important in printing shop, because every day need cutting papers.
Tomorrow i know more. Thank you very much advices you Paul!
Regards from Finland
Mauri

Reply to error 92

Reply to error 92

Now we know what mean error "92" Polar 76 em cutter ?
It mean that memory card is broken! Memory card is front side, down side inside electric box.
Memory card, there is only small diori who is broken. When we change this card cutter is ok again.

But our country it pay 600 Euro + taxis, it is almost 750,- Euro. Very expensive.
But this is our problem. Now our Polar working again.

If is very good man who understand electric, can repair it. But need know what is do!

I hope that this is some help friends who is same problem !

Polar error 92

Polar error 92

Hello again. Now i have more info error 92 price!

Today we have bill that memory card: it is 1850,- Euro with taxis 23%. Very, very expensiv !!

Dealer tell us that it is only 600,- euro, but now it is almost 1900,- !

If can, best reapair itself ! There was only small diodi broken, it cost abaut 20 cents !!

Hello Mauri
We also are getting an error 92 code. We can't figure out which memory card or circuit board you mean. Is there a code or identifying number on the board, or exactly where that board is loacted? Any help will be appreciated.

Polar error 92

Polar error 92

After special elektric man visit our company he looking cutting machine and say:
Memory card is ok, but only very small DIODI is broken!!!

Diodi pay only approx 10,- Eur and after it is ok again.

But Heidelberg Company not tell this customs!! Si they want sell new memorycard and it cost
our country lots money!

Is it that you have a printed copy that needs to be photo copied and mailed? That would be justified. But if you have a pdf version of it, I suggest that you post it free of charge.

Al

Error 92 has nothing to do with a memory card. Maybe someone here wants to make money.
Before you start you have to learn some technical terms
Safety bolt
This is a historical name and does not mean that it has to be a real bolt. It can be a bolt, but today it is a lever. Safety bolt means a mechanical locking device for the knife carrier (holder). The safety bolt is located above the connecting rod between the gearbox crank arm and the knife carrier.
B.SBE and B.SBA
Most machines have to proximity switches to monitor the position of the safety bolt. Some older machines have a mechanical switch above the gear box. We have two signals B.SBE means the mechanical locking is active. The knife is secured. And B.SBA means the mechanical locking is open. A cut is possible. The machine controls the two signals and the speed of the changing.
Error 92
This message is shown if the safety bolt switches B.SBE and B.SBA do not work correct.
In other words. You activate a cut. The clamp goes down. And after the adjustable time delay the safety bolt will be activated. Technical wise the two proximity switches at the safety bolt will change. The cut circuit control system will not activate the clutch if the safety bolt is still locking the knife carrier.

You have probably two possible problems.
Either the knife after run is too high and the knife stopped during the last cut too late. In this case the knife carrier is mechanically locking the safety bolt. And the safety bolt coil is not able to open the safety bolt. In this case you need a correct technician (there are alternatives to Heidelberg)
The other possibility is a mechanical problem with the connection between the coil and the safety bolt or one of the two switches is not correct working. In this case a local electrician and a mechanical educated person can help.

Buntpapier

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back