Postage Saver Sorting

AP90

Hey guys, got a question for ya. We use postage saved to sort our mailing list as we don’t usually do too many mailings.

we did a mailing last week and everything sorted just fine. I sorted one today, and after it sorted it, everything in the list stayed in alphabetical order. Didn’t know if anyone had any suggestions as to why it’s not being sorted right? My guess is a sorting in the list overriding what postage saver is doing.

Sometimes presorting comes out in near alphabetical order. It's just a weird thing that happens. I had the same reaction the first time I observed it.

Sometimes presorting comes out in near alphabetical order. It's just a weird thing that happens. I had the same reaction the first time I observed it.

thanks for the reply but I don’t think that’s it. I sorted the list A-Z and Z-A and both times nothing was changed after I ran it through postage saver

Sounds like a problem with their software. Do they have a way for you to contact their support?

Turns out it was my own inexperience of mailings that led me to think something was wrong. Got ahold of the software owner and he informed me that it was actually doing it correctly. I only had 1 zip in the mailing (political in small town so makes sense) so it didn't need to actually sort anything. As long as they go in the correct tray then I'm ok and that order in the tray doesn't actually matter apparently?

Oh well, ill get them off today and see how it goes.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back