Prinect Prepress Interface for CPC 1.04

skribbs

What type of Omnidrive should I purchase in order to read and write data to the cpc 1.04 memory card? Omnidrive Professional, Linear Flash, or Compact Flash?

And what type of memory card is compatible with the cpc 1.04?

Thanks!

I am fairly certain you need an omni drive professional. but heidelberg could tell you for certain. we have a classic center which is essentially cpc 1.04 with new screens. and we use the omni drive from heidelberg.

OmniDrive Professional

OmniDrive Professional

We were set up with the OmniDrive Professional.
Also told that if it is a newer unit, they were moving to USB jump drives as well.
regards.

Thanks for information guys. Can I just purchase an omnidrive and a flash card and have it work with the prepress interface? Is it an ATA Flash Card or a Compact Flash Card? Thanks!

I would not try it unless it was cheap. I know our omni drive said it would work with 15 or so different cards from like 5 different chip companies. but there may be only one that works with the press. I reallized you can buy a card slot and card pretty cheap, but who knows if it will work.

You can buy in Heidelberg as spare part with the following
CP.186.1403 Job Memory Card Drive with USB cableThe part number

Omni Drive Professional LF USB 2.
this is the right one from CSM,
you can use other software to produce ink informatin to wrote into Linear Flash compact wrote with CSM.
www.goink.it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back