Prinergy upgrade 4.0 to 4.1 major upgrade

Sensei

I just receive a technical bulletin from kodak, on coming upgrade for those using prinergy 4.0 to 4.1 major upgrade. Workshop client only supported mac OS 10.4 or later. S***..... i been dum lot of money keep on buying the service from kodak. Now they come out the system that make me , no is force me to buy new Macintosh. I have around 15 mac that running mac OS 10.3.9. Anyone know what's the different with os 10.3 and 10.4 ?:mad:

Can't really blame Kodak for not supporting 10.3 any longer, since the current Mac OS is 10.5.5... we are probably only 9 months away from 10.6.

I believe the new or improved enhancements for "Tiger" were: Spotlight, Safari, Dashboard, and Intel Support.

If you can't stand the heat, get out from the kitchen!!!
As Ned Kelly said, "Such is life"...... than he was hanged!!

Buy 1 version of 10.5 or 10.6 and install it on all of your macs that running 10.3 you may have to upgrade some ram

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back