Print Banner on RICOH C5100s

pedrao

Hi there,
I have recently leased a RICOH Pro C5100s for my PrintShop.
It has a basic setup, no finisher, no LCT. It has Fiery E22B 1.1 Server.
Drivers are latest PS and PCL6.
Brochure says that it can print on banner up to 1260 mm. I wasn't able to print on paper longer than 488 mm. Custom paper limits the paper size up to 330,2x488

Any help would be appreciate.

This is a brand new press, you should ask your dealer such questions.

On another banner-capable machine I've seen that the resolution must be lowered to 600 dpi to be able to print longer sheets.

you need to tech come to change some settings on the servicemode then you can print longer paper...

That's the default max length. Call for service and get them to change a max length.

Hope Ricoh tech can help you.

Just for reference to other member. This is the trick.

You must manual setting every time you want to print banner. Click on "Paper setting button" then "bypass tray button" on screen. Now under column header "Product Name" tab on "Manual Sett." then on the right of that line you will see "Manual Paper Setting". Click on it. Now you can set paper to 1.2 m. long.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back