Print quality problem on a Heidelberg Quick Master running #10 envelopes

lilprint

I have an interesting problem that appeared on a Heidelberg Quick Master running #10 envelopes.
The black letters of the type on the top envelope have a shadow image behind the W.
The top envelope is a side seam peel and seal with a 20pt caliper under the W were the flap, seam and front stock intersect. The second with no shadow is a standard diagonal envelope with a caliper of 15 under the W.
The problem only happens when I change to the peel and seal envelope that is a post office prepaid postage stock.
I have tried repacking the blanket, check roller pressures and remixing fountain solution to no avail. Any suggestions?
Alan
​​​​​​​

env.jpeg

smalloffsetpressexperts

I have seen this on other machines when to much feed roller makes the envelope touch the blanket and creates a ghost. It is slapping some where. Blanket tight? Inch or hand wheel to watch? A normal #10 has no issue?

Color Optimized?

Ink
by Noel Ward, Editor@Large
Color is in demand in all types of documents, making color management a critical part of Digital Printing 5.0. Managing color on one device/press can be an easy task with the correct tools and processes. But managing color to ensure printed pages are consistent and repeatable across the different substrates and color gamuts of toner and inkjet can be a much bigger challenge. Properly implemented color management workflows can help achieve consistent color results across multiple devices. Although many end-customers are claiming satisfaction with “pleasing color,” two challenges are still in play. Link to Article