PrintDrive on Win 2K3 Server disk access problem

twong

Hi All,

I am having a problem that I don't remember how to fix it, I am using Kodak Prinergy workflow and am sending 1 bit tiff to the Print Drive for Blue Prints. Using Open Connect with Tiff Out Option. (I know it sounds chaotic already)

I just have a recent failure to my original PrintDrive box that was installed in a Windows 2003 server, now that I have reinstalled from scratch to another Box, have shared out to everyone with full control to the necessary volumes. I get a *Insufficient disk space or disk access problem* after launching PD by checking the TIF device I created. (Plenty of space on the drive)

I have checked the security setting from my list, and able to mount the share volumes over the network (read and write to it). I know this can be achieve, done this before. Lost in thoughts now that I haven't do this for a while.

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated. Its a Window Issue I am sure.

Thanks,
Tak @ Graphic Technology, Inc.

Re: PrintDrive on Win 2K3 Server disk access problem

Well, besides the security issue. I finally remember that I also need to create the Print Drive Data Share volume. In case I need to ever do it again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back