Printer in Toronto

TradeGraphicDesign

Hi Everyone, a friend has asked me to design a funeral order of service.
She's over in Toronto with her Dad who's terminally ill.
I wanted to ask a favour of the PP Hive mind

1. Can anyone recommend a printer in Toronto for a fast (24-48hr) turnaround
2. Can someone share the Toronto paper size standard?
(In the UK, i'd be designing A4 folded to A5)
so page dimensions of 148mm x 210mm (3+mm Bleed)
I wanted to know what the Toronto equivalent is please

Thanks a million in advance
Tim

5.5 x 8.5 inches would likely be reasonably close. It's 1/2 our standard letter size of 8.5 x 11 inches. A little narrower than your 148mm. But things can be trimmed to size.
There's loads of printers in Toronto. What you have sounds like basically a copy job, assuming it would be small quantity.

For the sake of service & simplicity I would suggest The Printing House. Not who I'd go to for quality printing, but you don't require that. They'll offer the service you require, as well as delivery. They have many locations. Been around since the early 60's. Take note of the time difference, message them, send your file, they'll look after you.
Good luck, & condolences.

5.5 x 8.5 inches would likely be reasonably close. It's 1/2 our standard letter size of 8.5 x 11 inches. A little narrower than your 148mm. But things can be trimmed to size.
There's loads of printers in Toronto. What you have sounds like basically a copy job, assuming it would be small quantity.

For the sake of service & simplicity I would suggest The Printing House. Not who I'd go to for quality printing, but you don't require that. They'll offer the service you require, as well as delivery. They have many locations. Been around since the early 60's. Take note of the time difference, message them, send your file, they'll look after you.
Good luck, & condolences.
Thanks Keith

All the best
Tim

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back