printing certification

ar17

is it still relevant to get a printing certification that you are compliant of a printing standard? if yes, what are the certifying body that can enhance the prestige of a printing company? thanks....

is it still relevant to get a printing certification that you are compliant of a printing standard? if yes, what are the certifying body that can enhance the prestige of a printing company? thanks....

This is driven by your customers. Are they asking for some sort of certification? If not, there's little value except an internal corporate one.

Totally agree with gordo
but would like to add that full ugra certification can really improve some of the processes in printing house if you need outer consulting

Always a good idea to get your curves checked and adjusted as necessary. I have a guy come in from our ink supplier once a year and we are constantly moving our curves a little to get as close to proofs as possible.

We are giving a services to standardised your Prepress and Press and Print your jobs as per standard and can apply for any printing certification.

. . .a great story-I did some consulting for a company (Branch Smith) in Texas. They won the prestigious Malcolm Baldridge Award - I believe the ONLY printing company to do so.
While there I found several issues, a big one was the press was ‘doubling’ in the Magenta Unit - I called and asked “how did you win the ‘Award’ - their reply was that “it was more about ‘paper work’ - “ Sure Was!!
Ahh but they were “certified”!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back