Printing for the Federal Gov

Keith

Does anybody here print for the Federal Government? Every now and then I get a call from some company that wants to list me in some Federal Buyers guide for a fee. Is this how you normally acquire business from the Feds? Are any of these companies reputable?

Keith

Those publications have been around forever.
They are useless, and a scam, and will set you back $250 typically. Do not talk to them, they do this for a living (not exactly an honest one).
IMO, The only reputable publication would be the Blue Book, I do not even know if that is pertinant anymore.

Don't spend your money on these services, you will find they have no risk to them, I checked on this a number of years ago and the math only went one way. We don't and won't print for the Feds as well as the state. I don't know how it is doing work for the feds, but on a state level, you can expect a visit from every single agency, amounting to tons of paper work, its not worth it. IMO

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back