PrintPlanet seems to be dead!

AP90

Does everyone else seem to think that since the update that PP seems to be dead after the update? Im not saying the update is the cause, because it doesn't act much different then before. But it doesn't seem like theres many discussions going on and new topics being added. Also, has anyone else noticed the users online counters? Usually in the 4000's with 100+ members online at a time. Boy if a few of those general users would make memberships and start posting, there could be a lot of information going around each day here at PP.

I think it was just a flesh wound.

I'm sure it was a big overhaul so theres bound to be some glitches here and there which will likely be resolved.

I know I no longer get a weekly email reminder of what's going on... that will make a difference, if no one else is getting that reminder. If I am not reminded I get busy and don't check the wedbsite to see what's gong on.... I would really like to have the weekly email reminder back.

It might be a summer/vacation slow down - I've noticed a drop off in postings also . . .

I Think the new format is throwing some people off a little. Human nature being what it is, new is NEVER better. But, like Gordo said, it's just a flesh wound. It will heal> As soon as everyone gets used to the new format and navigation, all will return to normal.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back