Printready Manuals.

sistecopy

I buy a CTP Prosetter 74 with Metadimension v5.0, Prinready 3.5, SignaSation 3.0

My problem is that I have knowledge about Metadimension. and for the signastation a found the manual in the installation directory in program files.

but about PrintReady I donnt know nothing about. I search for manuals or instrucctions in the web, but I donn find it..and in the directory installation to.

Please I need help about this..someone have the manual...

and the last question, what workflow is better Printready, TrueFlow or OneFlow..?

thanks..

I know heidelberg has a study guide you get with training. I wonder if anyone has an extra one of those.
It would be nice if heidelberg would sell a how to dvd for beginners. I always get more out of training if I know a little up front. there is almost no info on printready on the website. I am surprise no one else has made one. You could sell a couple hundred of them to people that don't want to pay for training every time they hired a new prepress person.

Manuals..?

Manuals..?

The funny is, that all the another softwares from Heidelberg comes with manuals or pdf manual files. this pdf files are locate in the installation directory of the program lie Metadimension or SignaStation.

But with PrintReady no have PDF files manuals or instructions on installation directory.

I donnt have the manuals of the box because I buy this used..

Appreciate if somebody came send me some help about PrintReady.

thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back