Pro C500 Module for Nexus

sellis

I have a newb question for the Nexus users out there.
I work in the office automation industry (fancy term for selling copiers, printers etc..). We are trying to
integrate a Konica Pro C500 or possibly a Pro C6500 into a customers current Nexus workflow.
Does anyone have first han knowledge about the availability of the Nexus Output Modules for this equipment?

I have try contacting Esko on a couple of occasions, but have not gotten a response.

I really appreciate your time, Steve

Re: Pro C500 Module for Nexus

If it is a postscript printer with Appletalk you can output to it via the Appletalk printer module.

Nope, It's not a appletalk printer.

It will have a fiery, which does support PostScript and Appletalk. I'm not sure if the customer is running
appletalk on their network.

Anyone actively using these modules or seen them in action. I don't want to reccommend an imcompatible product
to my customer.

Thanks again, Steve

If your customer is running Nexus then they are using Appletalk. If the Fiery shows up in the network as an Appletalk printer then Nexus can output to it vial the Appletalk module in Nexus.

I've got a Lanier Color Copier with a Fiery RIP on it that Nexus can see and output to.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back