Problem adding plate curve

mike4work

Created new plate curve in symphony and saved to Cal files with all the rest of our curves.
But when I go back to nexus and try to access the new curve it is not there.

Any ideas. remounted servers and quit and restarted nexus several times.
Can't seem to be able to locate that new curve.

Are you using the latest Symphony Calibrator? Are you certain which folder is the actual folder containing your calibration files Nexus is directed to see? You have to "browse" to it in Nexus Manager. Try to re-browse to the correct folder and see if that helps.

Don't assume the CalFiles folder in the Nexus folder on the server is where the calibration files should be. Many people use a folder that is NOT inside the Nexus folder but rather somewhere more easily accessible to users.

Yes, I am certain. I created it from an existing one, just minor adjustments.
I can find it see it in the Cal folder. I just can not see it when I want to apply it in my nexus when I am trying to change the curve. But I can see all the others, just not the new one that I added.

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back