problem exposicion laser / laser bajo avantra 30e

iver

buen dia señores del foro:

La filmadora avantra 30e filma pero opaco y no negro solido, haciendo test de exposicion desde la av30, sale normal osea negro solido y tramas.

Usamos rip StudioRip 3, 2400dpi/400, desde el studioRip subimos la intesidad de laser a 400, 800 y sigue el problemas sale opaco.

(los quimicos revelador / fijador esta todo bien, la instalacion del studioRip probamos en 3 Pc's y sigue saliendo opaco como laser demasidado bajo)

Solucion?

Muchas gracias, por su ayuda! ;)

Attachments

• test page StudioRip3.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 187
  • av30 properties.pdf
    653.3 KB · Views: 210
  • test solid.pdf
    189.7 KB · Views: 175
  • test av30.pdf
    184.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
buen dia señores del foro:

La filmadora avantra 30e filma pero opaco y no negro solido, haciendo test de exposicion desde la av30, sale normal osea negro solido y tramas.

Usamos rip StudioRip 3, 2400dpi/400, desde el studioRip subimos la intesidad de laser a 400, 800 y sigue el problemas sale opaco.

(los quimicos revelador / fijador esta todo bien, la instalacion del studioRip probamos en 3 Pc's y sigue saliendo opaco como laser demasidado bajo)

Solucion?

Muchas gracias, por su ayuda! ;)
This is the english version thank you
good day gentlemen of the forum:

30e Avantra imagesetter films but opaque and not solid black, making tests of exposure from the AV30, leaving normal bone and solid black frames.

We rip StudioRip 3, 2400dpi/400 from the studioRip climbed the laser intensity at 400, 800 and follows the problem goes opaque.

(The chemical developer / fixer everything is fine, the installation of studioRip tested on 3 PCs and is coming under demasidado laser opaque)

Solution?

Thank you very much for your help!

Sir,
The internal testpage of the engine looks normal to me. ( test av30.pdf )
I see a dark, black solid and a grey 50% .
So I think this is normal. Please confirm.

If this is true , you don´t need to think about the SGM or the Laser or anything on the carriage.

Did you ever look with a microscope to the image from your RIP ?
Look at the solid. That is easiest.
I guess that some of the data lines are missing.
This means that the available line are solid black ( correct Density ) , but the missing lines are "white".
The overall impression would be "grey".

Regards,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back