Prosetter wont switch on

mmohana078

Registered Users
Deal all,

I have a prosetter 74 which will not get on. I replaced the powersupply and have the same issue. I suppose there is some problem with the backplane. Is there any suggestions you can give? Can anybody spare a wiring or shematic of prosetter 74?

Mohan.

We recently had the same problem..the CtP would come on and start the boot sequence but then fail to start-up and give a safety loop check failure error...we were wrongly advised about which boards to change and ended up spending so much on unnecessary boards and production time wasted....finally changing the pdsc backplane solved the problem...what error are you receiving? Does the CtP start to boot-up at all?

Hi Karish,

Thanks or the response. My problem is the machine wont switch on at all. I found the problem. It is some RAT bites on the wiring and because of that backplane have problem. I am reapiring it. Once succeeded I will l et you know.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back