QM46 Service

paul lukas

I have a new company called LPR llc that specializes in repairing QM46 and QM-DI printing presses in Wisconsin and Illinois. Rates are competitive. Service and experience second to none. My goal is to have customers call me first for service. Lets hope you should never need repairs on your press and business picks up. But should the need arise please call me first. I will save you money on your QM repair.

Paul Lukas
LPR llc
262-649-2959

Last edited:
Did you start your company in FEB? Welcome! From Stan with IPS,llc. Denver, Co. One door closes and another one opens. Good luck to both of us in the future. PS. I am parting out a 2001 Printmaster with less than 25ml imp. If you find the need for used parts call me 720-285-9485. The press had a bad blkt cyl shaft bearing and customer wanted to run till it died. IT DID! Bad drive gears, blkt & imp cyl. Everything else is fine, even ele.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back