Question for Plato gurus

Hey Plato guys
I've got a new layout to do, and having trouble figuring out how to do some of the marks as Smart Marks.
The layout, for the sake of argument, is 20 across by 4 around.
I'm trying to do microdots only in between columns 2 & 3 and 18 & 19, in between every row except excluding the very top and bottom.
Then again, I need to add eyemarks only in between columns 4 & 5 and 16 & 17, in between every row.
Here's a rough idea of the layout in ASCII:
_____.________________________________________._____
l__l__.__l__â– __l__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__â– __l__.__l__l

So to do this I tried adding them as "Grid Marks" in Smart Marks, but you can't specify specific rows or columns... it is either the first, the last, or all the rows/columns inbetween.
Is there a better mark I could be using to do this while still keeping it "smart"?

Under general in Smartmark you can add the smartmark "position mark" to define the position.
On top of that mark you add your microdots.

Build the smartmarks into your templates for the microdots and the eyemarks, then add the rest of your marks as a smartmark set when you step and repeat.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back