RAMPAGE The Last Version

Manafaith

We have the last/latest Version....right before Fuji absorbed them, (13.0 I believe) Of Rampage that we are taking out of commission today due to an install of a new Platsetter that Rampage will not drive.
If anyone is in need of a Rampage Box that is still running flawlessly, throw me an offer as it will be headed to the computer Waste Land in our basement if nobody needs it

What's the Platesetter model? Could be that Xitron's Raster Blaster can drive it taking one-bit TIFFs from the Rampage.

We have the last/latest Version....right before Fuji absorbed them, (13.0 I believe) Of Rampage that we are taking out of commission today due to an install of a new Platsetter that Rampage will not drive.
If anyone is in need of a Rampage Box that is still running flawlessly, throw me an offer as it will be headed to the computer Waste Land in our basement if nobody needs it

Hi, do you still have this for sale?
Thx
Paul

Hi, I need more information about RAMPAGE. Please share.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back