Reflecting the Customer

gordo

279%20Reflecting%20the%20Customer_zpstsfwdamq.jpg

We're working with a winery currently that is brand new this season and seemingly has staffed nothing but intern girls under 21. Their files are atrocious . I don't even think they have a vector logo on any of their files, despite having me asked multiple times. It's hard to teach 5 different people to do something the right way, especially if you only see them once. At least they pay fast. Hopefully it will be better next year.

We're working with a winery currently that is brand new this season and seemingly has staffed nothing but intern girls under 21. Their files are atrocious . I don't even think they have a vector logo on any of their files, despite having me asked multiple times. It's hard to teach 5 different people to do something the right way, especially if you only see them once. At least they pay fast. Hopefully it will be better next year.

Dream on. :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back