Remote Access and Importing

HarmPrep

I do many reprint jobs that require me to Import previous jobs. The problem I am having is when I Import a Remote Access job, it automatically thinks I'm creating a new job and sends out all the related emails. My customers are getting annoyed that they are getting email messages for jobs that were approved last year. This seems to have started with v. 4.5.

Remote Access

Remote Access

Hi HarmPrep,

This will be fixed with Service Pack 4 for Prinect 2010. In the mean time, you can work around this bug by switching off customer permission "Mail on create Job" before import of an old job and switch it on again afterwards.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions!

Jeff

Can i ask how many user licences do you have running? And whats your opinion of the online approvals and uploads? I'm using the independent upload for lots of clients but very few are that keen on online approvals (too many buttons and options for them). Also It would be great to allow customers to 'create new job' and automatically process thejob but then the job is loaded without our jobnumbers and to migrate it i have to copy job and delete client one or export/import and delete. Very few of our jobs are raised and ready with job numbers before the pdf is supplied.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back