Remote Color OK's

CD102

I was wondering if anyone anywhere has tried to set some standards for remote color ok's? My employer is currently not allowing the customer to come into our building. In one case they took sheets out the customer waiting in a van in the plant parking lot. There are so many variables from the lighting to the camera to whatever device the customer is viewing the proposed ok sheet when doing it remotely. I'm just a press operator, but I certainly want my work presented to the customer in the best possible manner so I would appreciate any advice you have on this subject. Thank you.

michaelejahn

Yes. Use Remote Director.

Contact Dan Caldwell - he can hook a brother up !

dcaldwell@remotedirector.com

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post