repair manuals

Hello,
I have an old ABDICK 9810, that needs some repairing sometimes, so I could use a repair manual for this machine. I'm also looking for a repair manual for a Heidelberg GTO46.
Do these manuals exist as pdf? If somebody has a printed one, I would pay for scanning it.
There are also some vhs/dvd video's that I'm interested in : "this old press" and "this old press kompac rebuild tape"
Please let me know if I can get any of these at second-hand price.

Chris
[email protected]

The factory service manual will describe each adjustment on your machine, but will not tell you what to do when something doesn't work; only years of experience can do that. There are some good technicians out there that can and will help you on the phone. If you still want a tech manual, you may find one on the web or in one of those periodicals that sell used printing equipment. With some exceptions, the 9810 adjustments are like the 360's.

Tom Tech

Thanks Tomtech for your reply,
I just want to have a better knowledge of how these machines work, so every documentation is interesting for me.
I'll keep looking on the net.

Check with Printers Parts. I think there are different locations for them but it's been a while so I'm not sure. I ordered all my parts from them when I had my 9810's. I can look but I'm certain I got rid of all the manuals and parts manual, Printers Parts should have the parts manual but I don't think they have a repair manual. I do have a box of spare parts and a few items like handles sitting around someplace if you have a need for them.

Check with Printers Parts. I think there are different locations for them but it's been a while so I'm not sure. I ordered all my parts from them when I had my 9810's. I can look but I'm certain I got rid of all the manuals and parts manual, Printers Parts should have the parts manual but I don't think they have a repair manual. I do have a box of spare parts and a few items like handles sitting around someplace if you have a need for them.
Thanks, I will check.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back