Retired now

Sev

After 45 years in prepress, I am now officially retired due to health issues. It has been a fun ride all of these years, and watching how prepress has changed so much, when I was first a platemaker at age 17. Being involved with PrintPlanet has been a high point in my prepress days, and I will continue to monitor and post here. Thanks Gordo, for all of the help and ideas you post on here! Now it is time to enjoy life here in Idaho.

-Sev

I think you are eligible for one of those t-shirts.... "I survived the printing industry" LOL

Congratulations and all the best wishes to you in retirement..... Idaho is a beautiful place to be.

After 45 years in prepress, I am now officially retired due to health issues. It has been a fun ride all of these years, and watching how prepress has changed so much, when I was first a platemaker at age 17. Being involved with PrintPlanet has been a high point in my prepress days, and I will continue to monitor and post here. Thanks Gordo, for all of the help and ideas you post on here! Now it is time to enjoy life here in Idaho.

-Sev

I hope, like me, you'll wonder how you ever had time for work.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back