Retirement

Cory Smith

46-Retirement-800.jpg

It's quite scary how true this is . . .Freedom 55??! Ha ha hahahahahahahahahhahah ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why is Dick Cheney in all these comics?

LOL!

It's not Dick Cheney. It's a complete coincidence that there's any similarity at all.

The resemblance happens because of the way I cartoonize an image.

For example, below is me cartoonized:

Clintme2.jpg

And for comparison, below is Clint Eastwood cartoonized:

Clint.jpg

Note how much Clint looks like my identical twin. People might think that I had used a photo of Clint instead of a pic of me.

best, gordon p

Thank your reply. My friend How are you to day?
What I am talking are true. Now TV repair is not good business while at CRT era TV repair is very high profit job, I only need to go to customer and change small parts and then can get paid at about 70.00/set to 150.00/set at I only need to put in about 10.00 parts plus traveling expensive. Now I only can repair power supply board and some bigger parts and boards and many of it are not fixable for the IC too small and can not know parts number or get it's circuit diagram to help to solve the problem, at main signal boards one square IC at one inch space having 100 to 200 pins.......all of this can not be touched by human hands to work on it so that the only choice is to change the whole board in order to finish repair job:......that is somebody having this board will eat up the whole profit, & the selling prices is dropping sharply so that flat panel TV repair is not good business.
So that I am thinking of to run new business, that was triggered by the next door printing guy and whose business. Now I have already issued by City Hall a new addition business to my old registration. I will do Advertisement business as it will help me to get new TV repair customer and also the other person to get their customer. All this will continue each week and customer will accumulating to a large number, and my ADs flyer edition will print at quantity according to numbers of customer. It would not be like TV repair customer who will disappear just soon after the repair job finished.
My thinking is that I run it at affordable to All, every body can buy ADs from me at very cheap prices. All jobs are printing out from printing machine. It would not be TV repair that every case is different, there are no two cases exactly the same thing within 10 years.
Then, more customer buy Ads and more running is the printing machine. That means more customer make it likely printing money. It would be much better than TV repair business. TV repair business now I am at the end of it, it is too much for an old man at 65, but Ads business I can have 20 years of ability to do it.
Talk too much, I am a new man to it. All of you are expert. Please help me and teach me so that I can practice it. If I can successfully run it, I will use my money to help other person to set up whose business or improve whose living. Offering help is a source of happiness......This is a Chinese idiom. At I was a small boy 10 years old my teacher told me. If want to help others that myself need to study more at the beginning. Please teach me about printing skill and knowledge.

Thank you
10-16-2010

^^ so what your saying is you will arrange advertising, of an undisclosed run, to an untargeted demographic, and take a cut for passing the work on to the printer next door?
Can i put an ad for "ow my asteroid" intergalactic pile cream on the back of a t.v flyer?
More seriously there are thousands of others who have done the same thing. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. You would be best doing it for yourself and if you build a system that can provide solid results "return on investment" then advertise.
Otherwise its just as easy for people to simply email a pdf to any one of many online print houses and have flyers delivered 2 days later. Or delivered to the local rag for distribution.
Just my .02c

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back