RI/MA/CT - Project Manager / Chain of Custody Certification guru

mattf

I posted earlier this past year looking for work. I am reposting my call for work but also adding on my experience within Chain of Custody Certification.

I have a total of 2 years experience within the printing industry, 6 months at a pre-press position, a bit over a year working within a sheetfed offset printer and finally 3 months working at a flexography and hot stamping operation.

Looking for any position that will get me into the thick of things whether they are projects or process improvements with lean as the basis. I am interested in both management or non-management positions.

My Chain of Custody Certification experience has to do with FSC, SFI and PEFC. This past year I was the project leader in implementing the protocols within a commercial offset printer. We skipped the pre-audit process and successfully completed the audit process with a "highly notable" recommendation. I know what it takes to get a company certified and I can bring my experience to your company as well.

Please email me at [email protected] for my resume if you are interested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back