Rialto 900

kburton

We are looking at the Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press, quality and production seems to fit with what we need but I have a question regarding the paper for this press. We will primarily print on 24/60 uncoated and Xerox is only guaranteeing Rolls from Domtar. The price point for this paper is extremely high and is making us question on this machine. I would like to know if anyone knows or have tried a different sheet that is less expensive?

We are looking at the Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press, quality and production seems to fit with what we need but I have a question regarding the paper for this press. We will primarily print on 24/60 uncoated and Xerox is only guaranteeing Rolls from Domtar. The price point for this paper is extremely high and is making us question on this machine. I would like to know if anyone knows or have tried a different sheet that is less expensive?
If you are still looking we have one available - please email me at [email protected]

Thank you
Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back