RICOH 9200 slow down

slimbh

Hi guy,

We have two Ricoh 9200 machine that run well about 1 year. After a belt replace, one of the machine is running much slower than other, about half speed.

So I'm asking there is string on machine speed ?
Thanks,

Does it run Half speed on ALL paper stocks / settings? if you do not know you can slow down the running speed for each paper stock.
Not sure if there is a Global setting though

Does it run Half speed on ALL paper stocks / settings? if you do not know you can slow down the running speed for each paper stock.
Not sure if there is a Global setting though
Do you know how to do it? There is so many setting so I wan't change the wrong one.
Thanks,

We have two Ricoh 9200 machine that run well about 1 year. After a belt replace, one of the machine is running much slower than other, about half speed.
If this happened after a SERVICE call I would get back to them and complain LOUDLY.
The tech COULD have reset some basic settings.
YMMV.

As already mentioned, calling service back would be your best option.

It would also be a good idea to read through the 9200/9210 manual. You can skip ahead and read about process speed setting. Write down the old settings before you make changes or take a picture of the screen. You also have a second 9200 as a reference for settings.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back