Ricoh C700 to be released

Ok so what I'd like to know is can you import a PDF file into CWS and get the ring binding to work from there? If so then I'd make sure you are using the correct driver. If the driver is correct then validate in Devices and Printers that the ring binder accessory is in the options list. A more foolproof way to install the printer on your workstation would be to navigate to one of the three virtual printers that Fiery publishes (assuming that the publish virtual printers option is enabled on the Fiery itself) which would guaranty that all the options would be visible.

If you can't get to the ring bind option through Job Properties in CWS then I'd call your local Ricoh rep and ask for a PPSE to visit your site. If you bought it through a dealer then you'll have to deal with them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back