Ricoh C9200 toners and drums on Heidelberg Versafire EP Digital Press

zpodraza

Hi, I'm in process of purchasing used Heidelberg Versafire EP Digital Press and I am not sure if I can use Ricoh C9200 toners and drums on it.
I know they are the same machines (just branding and front-end different), but I am not sure if chips used in toners and drums are the same or different.
Please let me know if you have any info about it.
Thanks!

There are no chips in the toners and the drum is just a drum not a unit so there are no chips in those either. There are no different parts in the Heidelberg one. The Heidelberg one is exactly the same as the Ricoh one.

There are no chips in the toners and the drum is just a drum not a unit so there are no chips in those either. There are no different parts in the Heidelberg one. The Heidelberg one is exactly the same as the Ricoh one.
Thanks!

Hi, I'm in process of purchasing used Heidelberg Versafire EP Digital Press and I am not sure if I can use Ricoh C9200 toners and drums on it.
I know they are the same machines (just branding and front-end different), but I am not sure if chips used in toners and drums are the same or different.
Please let me know if you have any info about it.
Thanks!
Do you have or did you have a 9200? I would be interested in how it performed for you.
What led you to the Heidelberg, which looks like the 9200.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back