RICOH Pro C7200X with metallic

Hi -
I'm a stationery designer and looking to connect with wholesale printers who offer gold metallic printing on the Ricoh Pro C7200X. I think this is a great alternative when foil is not in the budget. If you are running metallics on one of these machines can you send me your contact info? I can also pass along your info to other designers in my community if you would like :)
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi -
I'm a stationery designer and looking to connect with wholesale printers who offer gold metallic printing on the Ricoh Pro C7200X. I think this is a great alternative when foil is not in the budget. If you are running metallics on one of these machines can you send me your contact info? I can also pass along your info to other designers in my community if you would like :)
Thanks!!
Linnybinny, love the name BTW. I'm with Advantage ColorGraphics. Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, we're the largest privately-owned commercial print and direct mail supplier in the western region. If you're still looking for printers that offer gold metallic printing, we would love to help. My contact information is below, please send me an email so we can schedule some time to discuss this in more detail.

Best regards,
Nicholas Lancione

[email protected]
cell: 414-379-5210

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back