Ricoh Supplies Issues...

kdw75

The past few weeks we have been having some rather odd issues with our Ricoh metered supplies. We always get them quickly, but have been getting the wrong toners lately. We have a 7200S and a 7210X. When we order toner for the machines, they only send us toner for the 7210x. Then our last order had lots of 9200 toner mixed in. Seems odd they would be messing up so much lately. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

I have had them send me 5200 toner in the past, I have been able to get toner for my 7200 with no issues lately. Will see if that holds true.

The past few weeks we have been having some rather odd issues with our Ricoh metered supplies. We always get them quickly, but have been getting the wrong toners lately. We have a 7200S and a 7210X. When we order toner for the machines, they only send us toner for the 7210x. Then our last order had lots of 9200 toner mixed in. Seems odd they would be messing up so much lately. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
I have seen that happen but not too often. Make sure you tell supplies so they don't think you have just gotten toner and won't send more.

Those are all very similar looking so I could see screwing that up but a 5200 one wow.

I got the 9100 toners for my 7100 a few times last year, I just swap the cap and use it.

I don't they have a shortage issue, they just made mistake, because the package looks the same.

I got the 9100 toners for my 7100 a few times last year, I just swap the cap and use it.

I don't they have a shortage issue, they just made mistake, because the package looks the same.
That is what I did. It appears the 9200, 7200 and 7200x toners all work just fine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back