ROLAND 700 suction brush

JOHNYPRINT

Hi
can anybody tell me if there is a suction brush system for roland 700 machines. I have worked on a heidelberg CD press and it has had a suction brush fitted on the infeed to remove unwanted material from the sheet before it enters the press, so i need to know if roland do a similar system that can be retro-fitted to a press. regards john

If Doyle is still in business, they would be the ones to contact. Always made a quality product and the majority of after market systems in the U.S. are Doyles. Roland likely makes one but the cost would likely be double of what a good after market system is.

manroland DOES have a suction brush

manroland DOES have a suction brush

They call it a 'sheet cleaning device' and it's located between the infeed drum and the first impression cylinder. They are available on all of their lines (500,700,900). Contact your sales rep..............

kosmic.....I sense sarcasm

kosmic.....I sense sarcasm

attached is a photo of the pump for the sheet cleaner that's on my 700. The brush is in too far to get a picture of.

and you're welcome............

Attachments

• sheet cleaner.jpg
    sheet cleaner.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 197
Thanks loopg66
could you tell me how well it works , ie how effective is it at keeping the blankets ,grippers etc does it help to keep a lot of debris out of the damp system. regards john

As far as I know, all Rolands can come with factory installed sheet cleaners (as an option).
We service and sell parts for MAN Rolands and run into these attachements all the time.
There are some after market companies that sell ancillary equipment where you may get them
for less money. Then, there is the installation and electrical connection.
Francois
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back