Roland VersaCamm VS-300i (Located in NW South Carolina)

HarrySignatures

Hello all,

We are looking to sell off a Roland VersaCamm VS-300i, as we have not had substantial use for it over our DTF for some time now.

FAIR WARNING: This machine has been sitting for quite some time now. While it has had power delivered to it consistently, we have only recently (past two months) been consistently running daily cleanings.
Because of this inactivity, we are currently only getting truly visible results from Black and Cyan. All other colors are very faint, if not invisible. The furthest I have gotten speaking with Roland's tech support is that it could be a matter of replacing the dampers. We have one extra damper that I could include, but I imagine more will need replacement.

Speaking with a third party supplier, they quoted out the necessary parts list for restoration to $2,673.00. The majority of that is replacement of the print heads.

I can see on several previous threads here and elsewhere that oftentimes users are not encouraged to go after machines like ours because of the state that it is in. For this reason I am unsure of how to value it at this time. I am certainly willing to see offers with the understanding this machine will need quite a bit of maintenance to return to form.

If you are interested or have an offer please email me directly at [email protected].
If you have further questions about the machine please reply in this thread.
We are willing to help load the machine for pickup at our location.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back