Ryobi 3200MCD with sim-Bar upgrade

I purchased this press used and it did not have all the extra rollers (third form roller and oscillator that sits above it) Does anyone know anything about purchasing the rollers and the setting of the rollers for this add on? I know the company is no longer around. any info or leads would be helpful.

Hello Haberprinter

Good to hear you purchased a Ryobi, we can help solve your problem. If you are looking for a technician to answer your questions or a place to purchase parts or manuals, please contact me

Sincerely
Ryobi Press Parts

And is there any good solution to get sideregister on this machine?
Don't mean to steal Your thread but i have the same machine:D

I purchased this press used and it did not have all the extra rollers (third form roller and oscillator that sits above it) Does anyone know anything about purchasing the rollers and the setting of the rollers for this add on? I know the company is no longer around. any info or leads would be helpful.

Simbar was owned By a guy called Rodger Barker who helped me immensely over the the years, His newer website was kompac.com, which I understand he later sold to the current owners.

If anyone has an email address for Roger please PM it to me.

A quick web search showed nothing related to Simbar except some people with that last name. The roller was probably a standard Ryobi form and oscillator with specially machined parts to mount them. To keep costs down, they would have used standard Ryobi parts where possible.

For best registration be sure the segmented forwarding roller is lifting squarely, the paper is forwarding fully into the impression grippers and the grippers have enough presser. Be sure the vacuum break adjustment is set to release as the sheet reaches the forwarding roller. If it hangs on a little to long, it can hold the sheet back slightly causing skew. You should run the vacuum at the minimum setting that will still maintain consistent feed.

tomtech

Last edited:
Roger was my age in the late 60's or early 70's, maybe a little older and I'm over 70. an old tech.

tomtech

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back