Ryobi 3302 available for parts

Al Ferrari

I am considering the purchase of a Ryobi 3302 in order to use the feeder, register table, and the feed transfer drum on an entirely different machine that I am building. The entire rest of the press would be available for parts or whatever use.

Would anyone out there be interested in such a press without a feeder at the right price? If so post your interest here or send me a private message.

Thanks,

Al

Somebody hit it with the Forklift? That's an interesting shopping list. My machine at 40mm impressions has some electrical gremlins...

"Somebody hit it with the Forklift?"

No, reread my post. I would be buying this used press in good working order just to get the feeder, but you would buy the rest of it in whole or in parts to help defray my expense.

Since the original post, I have decided that a feeder from a 3200 will serve me equally well, and there are a lot more of those used for sale and a lower prices. My original offer applies to the 3200 as well.

Al

hi, im looking for the inverter box # fr-z120-1.5k off that press. let me know.,. thanks, sig

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back